Ir al contenido principal

Camila Gallardo´s concert

The only concert I've been to has been Cami Gallardo's at the Teatro de Lago in the city of Frutillar in 2019. It was a birthday present that my father gave me beacause he knew I was a huge fan of hers. 

Cami made himself known on The Voice by reaching the final and losing it. I have been listening to her for many years because her songs made a lot of sense to me regarding the situations that happened in my life. 



The concert was very exciting because of her great interpretation of her songs. I cried repeatedly for all the memories and feelings that their songs generated in me. Currently the type of music that Cami makes has changed and improved a lot, I don't expect to be able to listen to it live again. I would go a thousand times more to see her again, it was an unforgettable experience that I will never forget. 



The concert was very moving because of hes great interpretation of hes songs. I cried repeatedly for all the memories and feelings that her songs generated in me. Nowadays the kind of music Cami makes has changed and improved a lot, I can't wait to hear her live again. I would go a thousand times to see her again, It was an unforgettable experience.




Comentarios

  1. wonderful, I like Cami a lot too, a very nice gift from your father, I hope you can go to more of her concerts :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't know Camila Gallardo, but if her music has the ability to connect so strongly with your feelings, she must be an amazing singer.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Urbanism

For some time now I have had the idea of specialising in urban planning as a continuation of architecture. Last semester I took the subject "Urban Sustainability" and from the very first class I was fascinated by the topics that were being discussed and taught. The city and its urban planning based on people and their needs is definitely the subject that motivates me in architecture.  I would like to do my postgraduate studies outside of Chile because the best job opportunities in this area are in Europe. Besides, in Chile there is no good urban planning system to work on, you would practically have to build the country from scratch. I like the idea of designing the city based on sustainable ideals that allow to take care of the planet, through the reduction of motor vehicles, use of renewable energies, constructive strategies with energetic use, etc. The academic calendar for the whole degree includes many subjects related to urban planning and its different approaches in ar...

My experience learning english

Personally I think that English at the university compared to the school is not very different in the contents that are taught, but if it is costing me much more to learn it now because the pandemic I was almost two years very disconnected from English and their classes. I think I probably "lost the rhythm", since at school I was very good at speaking and writing in English, unlike now that I am a little slower to concretize sentences. The use of blogs caught my attention at first because I found it to be a novel way to learn and apply our English. Also, now that we have been blogging for quite a while, I have realized that it has allowed me to learn a little more about the private lives of my classmates and my teacher. I consider that my pronunciation is good or at least the words I want to communicate are understood, but I think my vocabulary is not very wide. Very often it happens to me that I don't know what certain words mean or it's hard for me to concretize som...

Italy

Before studying architecture I knew how famous this country was for its icons like the tower of pisa and the colosseum, but when I entered the university I realized the cultural and architectural richness of italy. Specifically I am interested in two cities in this country. In a class called Sustainable Urbanism the teacher was talking about Venice and its characteristics. Venice is a floating city that was created as a protection zone against possible Germanic attacks thanks to its geographical situation. Actually this city is a good example for sustainability because there are no cars inside the city and it can be travelled in non-polluting ways like walking, cycling, boating, etc. The other city that is of great interest to me is Rome. If we talk about architecture, this city is an icon in construction techniques and styles. I would like to visit heritage sites such as the Roman Colosseum, the Pantenon, etc. From the Italian culture I love its typical food. I am a big fan o...