This is Lily and Draco hugging and it's definitely my favourite picture in the world. I remember that moment perfectly, it was at night and I was very tired because I had just finished a model for the university, so I lay down on the sofa and I started to watch TV, then they both came to sleep with me on the sofa. I was sleeping when I opened my eyes and saw that my cats were cuddling very tenderly. At that moment I didn't hesitate to take lots of pictures and videos of them, I selected my favourite one and put it as my wallpaper on my mobile phone. Behind the phone with which I was photographing them was me with a loving face looking at them. Lily and Draco are the joy of my days, at least when I lived in Puerto Montt they were my eternal companions and gave me a lot of love. They came into my life in times of pandemic and it was definitely much more bearable that time thanks to them. Having my cats so far away has been very difficult for me since I arrived to study in Santiago, but seeing that photo gives me courage in my sad days.
For some time now I have had the idea of specialising in urban planning as a continuation of architecture. Last semester I took the subject "Urban Sustainability" and from the very first class I was fascinated by the topics that were being discussed and taught. The city and its urban planning based on people and their needs is definitely the subject that motivates me in architecture. I would like to do my postgraduate studies outside of Chile because the best job opportunities in this area are in Europe. Besides, in Chile there is no good urban planning system to work on, you would practically have to build the country from scratch. I like the idea of designing the city based on sustainable ideals that allow to take care of the planet, through the reduction of motor vehicles, use of renewable energies, constructive strategies with energetic use, etc. The academic calendar for the whole degree includes many subjects related to urban planning and its different approaches in ar...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario